Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

Week3- Family 4- Gemini

Alert: Elevated sunspot activity. Quality of images included with this communique too low to present. Voice transmission only.

Hey, This is Ambrose Gemini.
My brothers are still at college, and will be transmitting a separate update.
Not much has been going on with me. I've been doing a lot of studying for school, and to prepare myself for college.
One interesting thing did happen... Adonis Sagitar was visiting my business, messing around and hitting on all the women. That Aphrodite Virgo caught him kissing Jan Tellerman. She slapped Jan, but Jan said it was worth it to her.. she thinks she's in love.
My business has been going pretty well, even with little things like that happening.
I've got to go now. I'll be heading out to college soon.. I hope my brothers get back in time to keep any homesteaders from grabbing our place.

Gemini end of week Stats.
1 Sim
Lot Value: §48,313 Cash: §6,363
Ambrose: Teen,M,Fam-?; §8,000 scholarship, 7 BF.
Home Business, Rank 6

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?